1. Under no circumstances donation paid by the student towards various courses, residential & non-residential camps and items available for purchase on the website would be refunded.
Only in case of following exceptional cases a refund would be considered
- In the event of death of the student - In case the student expires before joining any class or camp, a refund would be made. However no refund would be considered if the student expires after joining the class or camp.
- Duplicate Registration - If the student inadvertently registers more than once for the same class, all additional registrations would be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Discount refund -In case the student is eligible for any discount announced by the trust and if he has not availed that discount at the time of registration, the trust would consider the case, grant eligible discount and make appropriate refund.
- Cancellation of the class / residential or non residential camp - If any class or camp has to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as natural calamities, covid lockdown etc. and if the trust is not able to make suitable alternative arrangements, the donation made by the student would be refunded.
2.Defective Items - For all items purchased on website due care is taken to supply good quality products. In case a product is found defective it would be replaced without any additional charge. However it would be the responsibility of the student to return the defective item to designated office of the trust. Free replacement would be given only after the defective item is returned.